Here are a few selections that are worth your time and money.
- Nevada a Strange State. A nice unconventional book of about 135 pages and many drawings by the author. It is a compendium of all that is and was strange in this state. After 1939 riders on horseback were no longer permitted to enter a casino. It is just one example of many.
- The Great Lake Mead Water Caper. A group of Russian scoundrels is trying to steal our water by employing NAZI technology.
- Silveropolis. Real interesting reading. The largest silver strike in Nevada history had to be abandoned because of a virus.
- The Great Vegas Casino Caper. Vegas Phil and his associates are on the case, tracking down gaming crooks and bringing them to justice.
- Here are a cou0ple of fun books:
- Lets Color the Grand Canyon, coloring book.
- Lets Color Hoover Dam. Coloring Book.
- What I Saw in Boulder City. Coloring Book.
- They are available on Amazon. Or buy them directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.